What's Going On
Sign up for these great regional offerings today!
- Theme: "Beneath the Surface - Deadline 5/31
- Jul-Sept 2013 Events - Deadline 6/21
- Come learn more about children's literature for grades 2-5! Keynote speakers include Heidi Hammond speaking on the selection proces for the Caldecott medal and how to evaluate children's materials, and Illustrator Mike Wohnoutka talking about the process for the book "MOO!". There will also be chances to converse with your peers about the books on the reading list and a book signing. Lunch will be provided.
- W., August 7, 2013 - 9a-4p
- Ramada Inn, 1500 E. College Drive, Marshall, MN 56258
- Cost: $20/person
- Earn up to 25 Continuing Education Unit credit hours (CEUs)!
- Register today - Deadline of 7/31
...began services in 1979.
...serves an 18-county service area in southwestern MN.
...has the good fortune to work closely with two Regional Public Library Systems: The Plum Creek Library System
headquartered in Worthington and the Pioneerland Library System headquartered in Willmar.
...governance is provided by an exceptional nine member Governing Board.
...service development and future direction is provided by the SAMMIE Member Council, a highly dedicated
thoughtful bunch of library devotee's.
...teen service growth and project development is provided by the Plum Creek-SAMMIE-Pioneerland (PSP Teen
Co-op Steering Committee.
...is always interested in serving new members.