What's Going On
SAMMIE (Southwest Area Multitcounty Multitype Interlibrary Exchange) seeks applications for a half-time (20-28 hours per week) Assistant Director. Read full job description here.
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and names and addresses of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. eBook Basics, Wednesday, April 30, 2014, 1–2 p.m.
2. Access to eBooks: Challenges Facing Libraries and Publishers, Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 1–2 p.m.
3. eBooks in Libraries: Consortial Models, Thursday, June 19, 2014, 1–2 p.m.
4. eBooks in Libraries: A Business Models Overview, Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 1-2:15 p.m.
5. eContent Creation in Libraries, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 1–2 p.m.
Webinars will be recorded and archived by Minitex.
...began services in 1979.
...serves an 18-county service area in southwestern MN.
...has the good fortune to work closely with two Regional Public Library Systems: the Plum Creek Library System
headquartered in Worthington and the Pioneerland Library System headquartered in Willmar.
...has governance provided by an exceptional nine member Governing Board.
...has service development and future direction is provided by the SAMMIE Member Council, a highly dedicated
thoughtful bunch of library devotees.
...has developed teen services growth and project development is provided by the Teen Co-op Steering Committee.
...is always interested in serving new members.